DJINN Guild: Gaming Tips For Playing MetaShooter
🔫 MetaShooter – the first decentralized blockchain-based unique hunting Metaverse that joins millions of hunting enthusiasts in a community where players can experience real hunting: Play in tournaments, multiplayer, and with stunning visuals with VR compatibility.
🔫3 game modes with points (counted per day for each required gun):
- Shooting Range: Shoot the target.
- Stand from a distance for a better view.
- Observe the moving speed of the targets.
- Moving slowly but accurately will earn you more points than moving fastly and inaccurately without successfully hitting the target.
- Farm Defense: Protect the sheeps from wolves.
- Stand in the corner for a wider view.
- Shoot first then observe the wolf’s movement speed.
- Wolves will be running from the left direction, players can focus on that side to shoot.
- Mallards Hunting: Shoot the birds.
- This is a difficult game mode that requires a lot of practice.
- Watch the speed of the projectile and the direction of the bird’s movement.
- Bullets flying from the bottom to the top will have a rather slow speed.
- Watch the birds fly in a straight line.
💥 Free game mode:
Open World: Hunting deers
- Currently there are only 2 deers for 1 map as the game is not fully developed as a whole.
- Run to brighter areas, preferably with lakes, often there will be deers there.
- Do not approach the deers too close, they might run away.
- Deers need to be shot twice to be fully finished.
- When got hit by the first shot, the deers will run away from you
=> You need to observe the deer’s running speed to fire the finishing shot precisely.
🎞 MetaShooter’s gameplay: Here